There are many different ways that your financial contribution can help the Museum. Donations are always greatly appreciated!
- Henryetta Territorial Museum General Fund – This fund is used to support educational and public programming, exhibits, and many other Museum activities.
- Memorials – Commemorate a special person with a donation to the Museum.
- Conservation Fund – Help us preserve the artifacts in our Permanent Collection.
- Have A Brick Engraved – Complete the Henryetta High School Commemorative Walkway.
- Your Name Engraved ($40.00) – YHere is your opportunity to complete the Henryetta High School Commemorative Walkway and support the Henryetta Historical Society. The walkway surrounds the arch salvaged from the old Henryetta High School building at Second and Cummings. It now rest in the northeast corner of Pauline Hudson Territorial Park; 410 West Moore. The Arch has been beautifully enhanced by the late Master Mason Marvin Glenn.
- Building Preservation – Henryetta Territorial Museum is currently raising funds to revitalize the museum due to deterioration and vandalism.