Henryetta’s First High School

Henryetta Territorial Musuem - Henryetta Historical Society 410 W Moore St Henryetta, OK 74437 Phone: 918-652-7112

1905 – Indian Territory       In 1905, William B. Hudson built and established Henryetta’s first high school at 511 West Trudgeon.      Mr. Hudson arrived in Henryetta with his wife and seven children, in 1903, from La Grange, Indiana. Read More …

Librarian History

A listing of librarians at the Henryetta Public Library is available to the public. It is as complete as possible with the information available at the present time, and will be updated and corrected as more information becomes available.  Hire Read More …

Library History

Beginnings The idea for the Henryetta Public Library began in 1904 when an interested group of citizens, known as the Bide-a-Wee Club, formed to improve the civic life of the community. In 1905, it reorganized as the Library Club with Read More …